13 de mayo de 2013

Heart-Shaped glasses

This love story started back when I was 15 years old and discovered Stanley Kubrick's "Lolita", I've read the book before but the movie ... it was marvelous. Sue Lyon was so perfect, almost like a porcelain doll, and she had this cute heart shaped glasses ... funky, girly and retro, I had to have those.




Unfortunally, in Argentina, I wasn't able to find them, years after that, I got into Ebay and ordered a pair ... When I got them on the mail I wasn't very sure of wearing them on the street, but a few months later they became a total fashion hit (even Urban Outfitters launched them!)





When I bought them a few years ago I opted for the black ones, but I'm definitely getting a pair of the red ones for next summer.




Even my beloved George embraced the heart-shaped shades back in the Free Love era ...


I think we should all embrace our inner Lolita and pull this cuties out , even if we don't have Lyon's perfectly symmetric face, we are young only once.


Get Inspired!!

xoxo

Rosie












2 comentarios:

  1. You are look really nice in this glasses! I love them :D

    http://muffliato9.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar