16 de mayo de 2013

Betseylicious!

One of the great things about living in New York City its that you get to see experience fashion everyday, on the streets, on the runways, on the fashion district and window shopping ... and if u get lucky you can even meet the faces behind that daily fashion ...
Today was one of those days, I got to meet the legendary Betsey Johnson at an event at Macy's, hosted by the lovely Micah Jesse.

Micah and me

It was the launch of the new summer collection which was colorful, vivid and girly, very Betsy. There was a lot of american flag themed items: tote bags, beach bags, wallets,etc. and a lot of red and blue lacey and puffy dresses as always.

Very patriotic model

I loved every item on it, specially the lace and pearls dress on this picture (which the girl right behind me won in the raffle!)



The event was very well performed and very well organized, you had to make a line and wait for your turn, once you got there they gave you a pink tote bag with the sparkly name of BJ on it and a compact mirror ...

Yes, the mirror says "You look too cute!"

Fooling around while waiting


Then, you got to this area , with balloons and a pink sofa where Betsy was, I got to speak with her and she was very cheerful, when I told her I was from Argentina she was surprised, and sent greetings to all her fans there, there was no cameras allowed at that point, but they took your picture with her and then they print it out for you as a souvenir in the blink of an eye!

Betsey and me :)


All in all, I had a great time, met great people and once again got carried away by the magic of NYC ...

Hope you enjoyed the post, Sorry I could give you guys anymore pics but they were pretty pushy in that matter ...

Do you own a BJ? Do you like the new collection?
xoxo

Rosie

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario